James Banks, 57, of North Augusta, was arrested on his FOURTH OFFENSE last night for criminal domestic violence.
This repeat offender has been repeatedly arrested for domestic violence in Aiken County. A look at his previous arrests:
- Sept. 3, 2005: Criminal domestic violence
- Sept. 20, 2005: DUI, possession of cocaine, no driver's license, open container
- Dec. 23, 2005: Criminal domestic violence of a high & aggravated nature
- Oct. 28, 2006: Driving under suspension, operating uninsured vehicle
- March 31, 2007: Criminal domestic violence of a high & aggravated nature, driving under suspension
- May 31, 2008: Driving under suspension
- Feb. 1, 2009: Criminal domestic violence
But it seems like Mr. Banks should come with a Surgeon General's warning that being with him could be hazardous to your health.