Tommy Perkins Jr., 21, of Graniteville, looks happy to be in jail. He was busted Monday on his fourth arrest for criminal domestic violence. That's his mugshot at top from this week's arrest, where he's sporting a grim similar to that of The Joker.
This repeat offender has been in trouble before. In fact, the second mugshot shown at bottom is from an arrest last February, when he was also charged with criminal domestic violence. From the picture it looks like someone else got in a good lick.
Here's a look at Tommy's previous charges in Aiken County:
- February 2007 - Receiving stolen goods
- January 2008 - Criminal domestic violence
- February 2008 - Minor in possession of beer, shoplifting
- May 2008 - Simple larceny
- September 2008 - Criminal domestic violence
- July 2009 - Minor in possession of alcohol, possession of Controlled II substances
- Jan. 25, 2010 - Criminal domestic violence