Jason Hutto, 38, of Aiken, just doesn't seem to get the message.
The S.C. Highway Patrol stopped him on Tuesday night and busted him for drunken driving (more than first). They also discovered his vehicle had a tag from another car and he had no insurance or vehicle license, according to jail records. Even worse, it was his FIFTH OFFENSE for driving under suspension.
When do judges say enough is enough and throw the book at him?! From the look of Tuesday's mugshot (top) and previous mugshots, he doesn't seem to take his driving offenses seriously.
Here's a look at his previous charges in Aiken County (as listed on the jail's website):
- 2001: Criminal domestic violence, simple assault, unlawful carrying a pistol, driving under suspension, disorderly conduct
- 2002: Driving under suspension, operating uninsured vehicle, open container, disregaridng a stop sign
- 2003: Distribution of controlled substances, distribution of marijuana
- 2005: Probation violation
- 2007: Driving under suspension - 4th offense, operating uninsured vehicle
- 2008: Driving under suspension, operating uninsured vehicle